On 02/05/2018 07:44 AM, Marc-Andre Lureau wrote: > Hi > > On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 2:03 PM, Markus Armbruster wrote: >> Each generator carries a copyright notice for the generator itself, >> and another one for the files it generates. Only the former have been >> updated along the way, the latter have not, and are all out of date. >> >> Fix by copying the generator's copyright notice to the generated files >> instead. > > That makes sense, but we loose the Author lines in the generated > files. Not a big deal I guess, but worth to point out, no? I don't see too much use for author lines as long as you have a 'this file is generated' line; you can use git history to learn the authors of the generator code. But yeah, a commit message blurb can't hurt. -- Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3266 Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org