* [PATCH v2] highmem: linux/highmem.h: fix duplicated words in a comment
@ 2020-07-18 3:04 Randy Dunlap
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Randy Dunlap @ 2020-07-18 3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: LKML, Linux MM, Andrew Morton, Matthew Wilcox
From: Randy Dunlap <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Change the doubled word "is" in a comment to "it is".
Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <email@example.com>
Cc: Andrew Morton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
v2: instead of dropping one "is", change to "it is" [thanks Willy]
include/linux/highmem.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
@@ -73,7 +73,7 @@ static inline void kunmap(struct page *p
* no global lock is needed and because the kmap code must perform a global TLB
* invalidation when the kmap pool wraps.
- * However when holding an atomic kmap is is not legal to sleep, so atomic
+ * However when holding an atomic kmap it is not legal to sleep, so atomic
* kmaps are appropriate for short, tight code paths only.
* The use of kmap_atomic/kunmap_atomic is discouraged - kmap/kunmap
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-18 3:04 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-07-18 3:04 [PATCH v2] highmem: linux/highmem.h: fix duplicated words in a comment Randy Dunlap
This is an external index of several public inboxes,
see mirroring instructions on how to clone and mirror
all data and code used by this external index.