Hi Giacinto, > The idea would be to just store the values in the driver but not in the > module, > and then send them before attaching, so that the verification can be > consistent and all, > just like for the gprs-context atom. Yes, but that is not what you outlined in the code. You were watching for SIM_STATE_READY which only means just that. Also note that we can bring the modem online even in pre_sim state (e.g. for emergency calls), in which case the lte atom doesn't exist yet. > > so the idea would be to check if a new method, that I have tentatively > called set_property(), > exists. If so, use the reviewed stile above, otherwise fallback to the > current function. > I don't see what set_property is buying you. Anyway, feel free to come up with a more detailed proposal, but my impression is that this approach will quickly become way too complicated. Regards, -Denis