On 05.06.19 03:15, John Snow wrote: > Running tests on a development branch (I haven't touched chardev stuff, > I swear!); I ran into the below crash where s->ioc was NULL. I don't > have the time to investigate at this exact moment, so please excuse the > hasty report so I don't forget to tell someone. > > It does not reproduce consistently, and I can't get it to show up again. > > (Is this maybe just a race on close where the device went away too fast > and it had nowhere to print the information? --js) Your back trace looks exactly like what I posted in http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2018-12/msg05579.html . No, I don’t think anybody has posted a fix for this so far. I know other people saw similar issues. I know what I have on my test branch (which contains various fixes to make all iotests run or at least pass those which are terminally broken): https://git.xanclic.moe/XanClic/qemu/commit/c52433f218c61ef608ab4d9abb56e1f705a3ae22 I have a lot of patches on my test branch. (15, to be exact.) Max