Hi Alex, Am Fr, 8. Okt 2021, um 11:00, schrieb Alexander Kanavin: > Something in your custom setup disables opengl in qemu-system-native. > > Can you try core-image-weston with plain poky only? > > This is the test we use to ensure it does work, it lists all the settings that have to be in place > (but in poky they are enabled by default, except the gtk frontend): > http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/lib/oeqa/selftest/cases/runtime_test.py?h=master-next#n165 > http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/lib/oeqa/selftest/cases/runtime_test.py?h=master-next#n206 Interesting. Things don't work on both my Debian Buster machines. How does opengl get set in qemu-system-native? Am Yocto novice and don't speak Python. Am using poky repo on tag dunfell-23.0.10 = 2a848e9507. Here's my complete test results: * `runqemu kvm slirp core-image-weston` fails with `Failed to run qemu: Could not initialize SDL(x11 not available) - exiting` * `runqemu kvm slirp sdl core-image-minimal` fails with `Failed to run qemu: Could not initialize SDL(x11 not available) - exiting` * `runqemu kvm slirp sdl gl core-image-minimal` fails with `Failed to run qemu: qemu-system-x86_64: OpenGL support is disabled` * `runqemu kvm slirp gtk core-image-minimal` fails with `Failed to run qemu: qemu-system-x86_64: Display 'gtk' is not available.` How would I enable gtk frontend in poky? Thanks, Manuel