On Sat, 18 Jan 2020, Peter Maydell wrote: > On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 22:41, BALATON Zoltan wrote: >> I'm getting errors about missing headers in qapi/* and build fails on >> current master. >> >> I've tried bisecting it which lead to commit 3e7fb5811b where I get: >> >> CC qapi/qapi-types-audio.o >> cc: error: qapi/qapi-types-audio.c: No such file or directory >> cc: fatal error: no input files > > I haven't looked, but could you try the usual things to check: > * does your tree have 'stale' files deleted by a commit > (ie listed in 'git status' as now unknown to git) ? > * did you try a reconfigure and build from clean? > (ideally this should not be required, but it might help > narrow down the issue) > * could you test whether you see the issue also with an > out-of-tree build? Also fails after make distclean with out-of-tree build in the same way. Seems that --disable-guest-agent option breaks earlier but even without that option I get error later about some rtc chip and build does not finish. I've tried with just configure --target-list=ppc-softmmu --disable-guest-agent and get the above error right after it built capstone.a and starts building qapi/* (without --disable-guest-agent it almost gets to the end but fails later). Sometimes I also see these errors: In file included from qapi/qapi-types-crypto.c:15:0: qapi/qapi-types-crypto.h:176:33: error: field ‘qcow’ has incomplete type QCryptoBlockOptionsQCow qcow; ^ qapi/qapi-types-crypto.h:177:33: error: field ‘luks’ has incomplete type QCryptoBlockOptionsLUKS luks; ^ qapi/qapi-types-crypto.h:193:33: error: field ‘qcow’ has incomplete type QCryptoBlockOptionsQCow qcow; ^ qapi/qapi-types-crypto.h:236:30: error: field ‘luks’ has incomplete type QCryptoBlockInfoLUKS luks; ^ Regards, BALATON Zoltan