* ipset return value in type_pf_tdel()
@ 2011-05-19 23:09 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2011-05-19 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kadlec; +Cc: netfilter-devel, kaber

Variable 'ret' in this function is set but not used.

I'm thinking that the "return 0" should perhaps be "return ret"
but it maybe should not be and 'ret' should simply be deleted
entirely.

Please take a look at this.

* Re: ipset return value in type_pf_tdel()
@ 2011-05-20  7:46 ` Jozsef Kadlecsik
From: Jozsef Kadlecsik @ 2011-05-20  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: netfilter-devel, kaber

On Thu, 19 May 2011, David Miller wrote:

> Variable 'ret' in this function is set but not used.
>
> I'm thinking that the "return 0" should perhaps be "return ret"
> but it maybe should not be and 'ret' should simply be deleted
> entirely.
>
> Please take a look at this.

I'll look at it and send the fix together with my pending patches.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@blackhole.kfki.hu, kadlec@mail.kfki.hu