On Mon, 6 Feb 2012, Frank, Chen wrote: > Hi Xen-ARMs, >   > I applied this patch, "error: unknown type name 'xen_callback_t' is fixed. Thanks for testing! > But I still meet the problem. The problem is > where to download the cross compiler "arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc" which supports march=arm-V7a and mcpu=cortex-a15. >   > Would someone give me one avaiable URL to download the right compiler?  Which cross-compiler are you using at the moment? If you are on Ubuntu, we just need to apt-get install gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi in order to get Linaro's cross-compiler.