From: Sage Weil <sage@inktank.com>
To: ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org, ceph-users@ceph.com
Subject: Re: v0.61.5 Cuttlefish update released
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:59:45 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

A note on upgrading:

One of the fixes in 0.61.5 is with a 32bit vs 64bit bug with the feature
bits.  We did not realize it before, but the fix will prevent 0.61.4 (or
earlier) from forming a quorum with 0.61.5. This is similar to the upgrade
from bobtail (and the future upgrade to dumpling). As such, we recommend
you upgrade all monitors at once to avoid the potential for discruption in
service.

I'm adding a note to the release notes.

Thanks!
sage