Hi Junio & Torsten, On Wed, 23 Mar 2016, Torsten Bögershausen wrote: > On 2016-03-22 23.57, Junio C Hamano wrote: > > Dscho, I queued two out of these four, with a proposed fix-up patch > > for each of them, on 'pu'; but I won't squash them together myself > > without hearing from you as I do not test mingw or macosx. The suggested changes will be squashed into v2. > Beside that, do we want to amend the commit message like this: > > Author: Johannes Schindelin > Date: Tue Mar 22 18:43:00 2016 +0100 > > skip some tests in t9115 due to file name issues > > These two tests wanted to write file names which work under Linux or > CYGWIN, but are incompatible with file naming rules under mingw or HFS. > > Signed-off-by: Johannes Schindelin > Signed-off-by: Torsten Bögershausen > Reviewed-by: Jonathan Nieder > Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano Thanks, I used a slightly different version, as I had crafted it before reading this mail already. Ciao, Dscho