Hi Duy, On Sun, 26 Jun 2016, Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy wrote: > This keeps #ifdef at the callee instead of caller, it's less messier. > > The caller in question is in read-cache.c which, unlike other > unix-socket callers so far, is always built regardless of unix socket > support. No extra handling (for ENOSYS) is needed because in this > build, index-helper does not exist, $GIT_DIR/index-helper.sock does > not exist, so no unix socket call is made by read-cache.c in the first > place. > > Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy > --- Heh, I made something very similar (although I did not update the errno as your patch does): https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/commit/919cb1d79 Ciao, Dscho