On Mon, 27 Feb 2017, Varsha Rao wrote: > Hello, > > Within /usr/lib64/coccinelle/ > I have the following files: > ocaml  spatch  spatch.opt  standard.h  standard.iso > > So did I follow any wrong step or is something missing? This seems likely fine. How did you get to this situation? Did you install it from your package manager or did you compile it on your machine. When you run spatch, does it work? julia > > Thanks, > Varsha > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "outreachy-kernel" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to outreachy-kernel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to outreachy-kernel@googlegroups.com. > To view this discussion on the web visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/outreachy-kernel/c2f9d539-fe98-4541-b86c- > f71555d44020%40googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > >