From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini-gjFFaj9aHVfQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
To: Steve McIntyre <steve.mcintyre-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>
Cc: Loic PALLARDY <loic.pallardy-qxv4g6HH51o@public.gmane.org>,
	Olof Johansson <olof-nZhT3qVonbNeoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>,
	Arnd Bergmann <arnd-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>,
	tomase-gjFFaj9aHVfQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org,
	nathalie-gjFFaj9aHVfQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org,
	system-dt-ZwoEplunGu1b+pB8xrm1Mtaxn9tAw+E3@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: [System-dt] System DT - thinking a sprint would help
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 17:39:43 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hi Steve,

A sprint sounds like a good idea. Xilinx would be very happy to host it
here in San Jose, both March 2-6 (preferred) or March 9-13 would work.

Otherwise, it would be challenging for Tomas and me to join a meeting in
Europe outside of Linaro Connect. I know you suggested to rule out
Linaro Connect, but I think we could make it work as a focused colocated
event in Budapest the same week. Could that be an option?

Cheers,

Stefano