On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, Deepak Varma wrote: > Hello, > If we make a change to a core file that appear to be common across more than > one driver(s), should we be reconfiguring the kernel build to set all > drivers as [M]? You can use make allyesconfig Always be sure that the file you changed actually has a .o file after compiling. julia > Also, is this a correct change to the .config file: > > from : # CONFIG_FB_TFT is not set > to     : CONFIG_FB_TFT=m > > > Thank you, > Deepak. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "outreachy-kernel" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to outreachy-kernel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To view this discussion on the web visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/outreachy-kernel/d2f68b7d-972d-492e-abc5- > 915301ecc69b%40googlegroups.com. > >