On Tue, 4 Aug 2020, Jürgen Groß wrote: > On 11.07.20 00:34, Stefano Stabellini wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > This series is a collection of fixes to get Linux running on the RPi4 as > > dom0. Conceptually there are only two significant changes: > > > > - make sure not to call virt_to_page on vmalloc virt addresses (patch > > #1) > > - use phys_to_dma and dma_to_phys to translate phys to/from dma > > addresses (all other patches) > > > > > > I addressed all comments by Christoph to v2 of the series except from > > the one about merging the precursor "add struct device *" patches. I can > > always merge them together at any time as needed. > > > > > > Boris gave his Reviewed-by to the whole series v2. I added his > > Reviewed-by to all patches, including the ones with small cosmetic > > fixes, except for patch #8 #9 #10 because they are either new or changed > > significantly in this version of the series. > > > > I retained Roman and Corey's Tested-by. > > Series pushed to: xen/tip.git for-linus-5.9 Fantastic, thank you!