On Mon, 4 Apr 2022, Luca Fancellu wrote: > > On 2 Apr 2022, at 00:14, Demi Marie Obenour wrote: > > > > The EFI System Resource Table (ESRT) is necessary for fwupd to identify > > firmware updates to install. According to the UEFI specification §23.4, > > the table shall be stored in memory of type EfiBootServicesData. > > Therefore, Xen must avoid reusing that memory for other purposes, so > > that Linux can access the ESRT. Additionally, Xen must mark the memory > > as reserved, so that Linux knows accessing it is safe. > > > > See https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/20200818184018.GN1679@mail-itl/T/ > > for details. > > > > Signed-off-by: Demi Marie Obenour > > Hi, > > I’ve tested the patch on an arm machine booting Xen+Dom0 through EFI, unfortunately > I could not test the functionality. I understand you couldn't test ESRT but did the basic Xen+Dom0 boot via EFI on ARM work?