On Wed, 29 Jun 2022, Luca Fancellu wrote: > + CC: Stefano Stabellini > > > On 24 Jun 2022, at 17:04, Anthony PERARD wrote: > > > > Patch "tools: Add -Werror by default to all tools/" have added > > "-Werror" to CFLAGS in tools/Rules.mk, remove it from every other > > makefiles as it is now duplicated. > > > > Signed-off-by: Anthony PERARD > > Hi Anthony, > > I will try to review the serie when I manage to have some time, in the mean time I can say the whole > serie builds fine in my Yocto setup on arm64 and x86_64, I’ve tried also the tool stack to > create/destroy/console guests and no problem so far. > > The only problem I have is building for arm32 because, I think, this patch does a great job and it > discovers a problem here: That reminds me that we only have arm32 Xen hypervisor builds in gitlab-ci, we don't have any arm32 Xen tools builds. I'll add it to my TODO but if someone (not necessarily Luca) has some spare time it could be a nice project. It could be done with Yocto by adding a Yocto build container to automation/build/.