From: Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de>
To: Anca Emanuel <anca.emanuel@gmail.com>
Cc: LKML <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.0-rt4
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:10:39 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, Anca Emanuel wrote:

> Hi Thomas Gleixner,
> I want to see much of this work merged. Do you have an pull request
> ready ? (fixes, and "palatable" patches)

Sir,

we all appreciate that you want to see much of this work merged. We
also appreciate your invaluable efforts to make the kernel development
process more efficient and organized. Your unmatched ability to guide
and also encourage the kernel developers is definitely a great asset
for the kernel community.

I did some research and got access to an incredibly exciting document,
which I'm only allowed to cite partially:

".... The Interest Group of world leading companies is driving
Open-Source to its next level. A large investment made it possible to
recruit an extraordinarily qualified micro-management team, whose
members are assigned to various Open-Source projects over time. The
goal of this effort is to bring state of the art management methods
into the vibrant Open-Source projects on which The Interest Group
builds their world leading businesses. This will drive productivity
and establish roadmaps, milestones and all these very important things
which make the members of The Interest Group so successful. ..."

Unfortunately I was not aware of this exciting effort and somehow
missed the opportunity to be introduced to my personal micro manager,
so I'm terribly sorry that I have no report prepared for you.

Of course I will put this on top of my priority list immediately and
assemble the requested information as soon as possible. Be aware that
this will take some time, as I have to attend the obligatory report
training courses at The Interest Group first.

Yours sincerly,

      tglx