On Tue, 26 May 2020, Ayoub Zaki via lists.yoctoproject.org wrote: > Hi, > I would like to make changes on systemd.bblcass in my layer.  > > I can create new one e.g my-systemd.bbclass to overwrite the default > one but this will not work since I want that ALL recipes in all > layers I'm using to make usage of it. > > are there ways to achieve this? aside from whether there is a good way to do this, this seems to be a really bad idea since recipes that inherit what they *think* is the systemd class file will be getting something different; that's just inviting all sorts of unintended bugs. rday