From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@linux-mips.org>
To: Florian Lohoff <f@zz.de>
Cc: linux-mips@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Undust unknown hardware / Algo P-6064
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 01:58:55 +0100 (BST)	[thread overview]

Hi Flo,

> After i undusted a box which i moved around for years, which i
> thought to be a Swarm, i found it to be an Algorithmics P-6064.

 Nice board, I have one of those too waiting for its time. :)

> After some maintenance it turns on and ends up in PMON.
>
> From what Google told me there was once upon a time a linux kernel
> sourcetree within Algorithmics supporting that board. It seems this
> never made it upstream.
>
> Are there any resources still available? Documentation? The old
> kernel source trees? Anything?

 I should have documentation somewhere, at worst printed.  The Bonito
system controller was later reused with some Atlas/Malta daughthercards
and is of course very similar to one we already support.  I'll see if I
can track down old sources too.  Ping me if I don't respond soon enough.

  Maciej