'On Tue, 28 May 2019, Matthieu Baerts wrote: > Hi Florian, Paolo, > > Thank you for the new version of the patch and the review! > > Hi Peter, Mat, > > I know you were interested by (re-)reviewing this patch. Is it also > looking good to you? If you don't have time to look at it now, maybe we > can already apply it in our repo as it is a consequent patch and propose > fixes later. WDYT? > I'm good with merging v4, and I believe Peter was planning to review this locking change. -- Mat Martineau Intel