On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, Florian Westphal wrote: > Matthieu Baerts wrote: >> Briefly: >> - IPv6 support will be required for the initial patch-set > > Shouldn't be too hard, I think we can add it once we can deal > with multiple subflows without problems. > >> - Creating MPTCP socket can be done by any app as long as we have a >> way to block the creation of new sockets in case of issues (CGroup, >> etc.) > > I assume that means the sysctl is acceptable? Yes, and the preference in the discussion was to have it enabled by default. -- Mat Martineau Intel