El 21/11/22 a las 18:54, Bjorn Helgaas escribió: > Francisco, is the DMAR patch*also* required? We have several similar > quirks for devices that use unexpected function numbers, but I don't > remember any that require DMAR changes. At least on the Lenovos X240 I was addressing this on it is. The bios (I installed the latest) does not add the RMRR for the fwTPM on the HECI. > Is there a way to add a kernel quirk to accomplish the same DMAR > override? I think you could add a quirk depending on both, ACPI device and PCI device. If you see a MSFT0101:00 device on a 8 Series HECI, you will need to add a mapping for function 7 of the HECI for the memory range used by the MSFT0101:00 device.