Hi everyone, I have a PR to fix the WantedBy parsing of the systemctl script. I tried to follow the process described in your wiki (https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded), but ran into some problems I wasn't able to figure out. I will attach the patch file for my suggested change to this email but I also went ahead and created a fork and generated a GitHub PR in case that is ok/easier? https://github.com/openembedded/openembedded-core/pull/78 Again, I apologize for not being able to follow your defined procedure, please let me know if there is additional information you need from me. Thanks, Bob