On 3/1/2017 12:06 PM, chris warth wrote: > Can anyone suggest why my BBMASK is not working? > Maybe I'm not putting it into the right file? > Did I construct the regex incorrectly? > > In my conf/bblayers.conf I have, > > BBMASK .= "qemu" This basically concatenates qemu to what ever is already in BBMASK. It is a regex expression so you want to treat it as such. You want to likely do something like: BBMASK .= "|(qemu)" OTOH, qemu matches anythin with qemu in the path. You likely want to use the full filename: BBMASK .= "|(qemu_qoriq.bb )" > > Then I wipe out the cache by deleting the "tmp/" directory. > > Now I would expect > bitbake -n -c fetch qemu > to give a 'Nothing PROVIDES' error. > > That is not what happens. Instead it still completes normally. > > I am trying to ignore recipes like > meta-freescale/recipes-devtools/qemu/qemu_qoriq.bb > > > Thanks in advance for any help. > > - Chris > > -- Jeremy A. Puhlman jpuhlman@mvista.com