07.02.2017 03:04, Andrew Morton пишет: > On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:30:38 +0300 Stas Sergeev wrote: > >> So it seems my patches haven't made it into LKML >> and I don't know if they made it into stable@ because >> the archive link: >> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.stable >> doesn't work. >> There is definitely something wrong here. >> >> So did they pass into a stable ML? >> If not, Andy can I use your Acked-by when/if resending? >> Are there any known problems with MLs and the archives now? > I have a copy of [1/2] because I was on cc. I cannot locate a copy of > [2/2]. Please cc Oleg on signal-related changes. Thanks for taking these! 2/2 had the CCs to CC: Shuah Khan CC: Ingo Molnar CC: Andy Lutomirski CC:linux-kselftest@vger.kernel.org CC:linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org CC:trivial@kernel.org as it only changed the self-test. Obviously I am getting spam-blocked somewhere. I generate the CC list with get_maintainers.pl. Is this the right thing to do? Oleg was CCed on [1/2] as get_maintainers.pl mentioned him. I am attaching the [2/2] to this e-mail. If this doesn't work, I can try to re-send it with more CCs, but it will likely be blocked again.