On 29.07.19 23:35, John Snow wrote: > Like script_main, but doesn't require a single point of entry. > Replace all existing initialization sections with this drop-in replacement. > > This brings debug support to all existing script-style iotests. > > Note: supported_oses=['linux'] was omitted, as it is a default argument. > Signed-off-by: John Snow > --- Looks good to me, but I’m afraid I looked at this series too late (that is, now), so I sent my own version of your 2/3, sorry. :-/ That means that this needs a bit of rebasing and what remains of 2/3 afterwards (I haven’t converted existing tests using verify_protocol, so that still needs to be done) should probably be squashed into this patch here. Max