From: "Sid Spry" <sid@aeam.us>
To: "Claus Stovgaard" <claus.stovgaard@gmail.com>,
	"Alan Stern" <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Cc: "linux-usb@vger.kernel.org" <linux-usb@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Options for forcing dwc3 gadget to only accept superspeed
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 23:47:27 -0500	[thread overview]

Hello again, I'm terribly sorry for the double post. Claus, you might try detecting the speed of the connection and re-enumerating if necessary. It would avoid noncompliance with the spec and is probably the easiest option.

Unsure of how this would be done with a C manifestation of functionfs code but echoing "" to the UDC pseudofile under /sys/kernel/config/usb_gadget/${your_gadget} will allow you to set everything up again and reenumerate.