Hi again, On 1/22/21 3:17 PM, Alvin Šipraga wrote: > Hi Marcel, > > > and replaced it with: > >     Before=network-pre.target ... and also Wants=network-pre.target, but you get the idea. Kind regards, Alvin > > ... as is suggested in systemd's documentation. This seemed good to me > because it is more generic. > > I then noticed that during boot, iwd would run before this service and > connect to an AP. The AP was then kicking us off during the MAC address > change. This is how I noticed that iwd was not respecting the > network-pre.target order. > > FYI we are using a driver (brcmfmac) which doesn't allow > creating/destroying the primary interface. > > 2. Since iwd (and ead? never used it) can also do IP network > configuration, it's possible that it runs and does this stuff before > certain firewall rules are applied. This is the rationale given in the > systemd documentation. > > Kind regards, > Alvin > >> >> Regards >> >> Marcel >>