Le 01/05/2018 à 14:24, Stefan Hajnoczi a écrit : > On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 04:51:03PM +0100, Peter Maydell wrote: >> (2) release timing: >> * usual schedule would give us a next release mid-to-late August >> * unless I can persuade Stefan to do the release management this >> cycle we might need to wind that in by a couple of weeks so >> it's definitely done by the middle of August, to avoid a clash >> with a personal commitment > > I will be offline mid-August to mid-September, sorry. Someone else can > volunteer to do the release. > >> (3) retrospective, lessons learned &c >> * please remember that if every single submaintainer submits >> a pull request on the morning of an RC, it is physically >> not possible for me to process all those pulls in time to >> tag the RC that day. We had several RCs which got delayed >> by a day because of this; please try to submit earlier >> rather than later... >> * provide your opinions here ? > > Paolo asked sub-maintainers to include changelogs in pull request > messages. This will make it easy to collate the QEMU 3.0 changelog just > from the merge commits. I think it's a good idea. BTW, is there a way to have "git publish --pull-request" opens automatically an editor with the cover letter? I've just forgot to fill the entry in my last pull request... Thanks, Laurent