On 23.01.2017 13:30, Fam Zheng wrote: > v12: Fix test cases on old systems that doesn't have F_OFD_SETLK, such as RHEL > 6. [Patchew] > Trim the commit message of patch 15 to avoid bitrotting. > > v11: Move lock bytes from 1-2 to 0x10-0x12. [Daniel] > > v10: While we still don't have comprehensive propagation mechanism that will be > provided by new op blocker system for "permissive modes", the locking enabled > by default is regardlessly useful and long overdue. So I think we should merge > this for 2.9 and build user options on top later when the op blocker API > settles. Reasonable, but it's worth noting that on my to-review list op blockers actually have priority over this for 2.9... (Or rather, they would have if there was a series posted.) Max