* IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting
@ 2021-09-20 13:57 ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

Hello,

As in the past we are using CIVS (https://civs1.civs.us/) for voting.
This year you need to explicitly opt-in to vote in a private poll. This
is a change on the CIVS end and was probably added due to concerns about
spam/abuse of the service.

Please opt-in at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail
tab-elections@lists.linuxfoundation.org

Thanks,
Laura

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

Hello,

As in the past we are using CIVS (https://civs1.civs.us/) for voting.
This year you need to explicitly opt-in to vote in a private poll. This
is a change on the CIVS end and was probably added due to concerns about
spam/abuse of the service.

Please opt-in at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail
tab-elections@lists.linuxfoundation.org

Thanks,
Laura

* [Tech-board-discuss] IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting
@ 2021-09-20 13:57 ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

Hello,

As in the past we are using CIVS (https://civs1.civs.us/) for voting.
This year you need to explicitly opt-in to vote in a private poll. This
is a change on the CIVS end and was probably added due to concerns about
spam/abuse of the service.

Please opt-in at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail
tab-elections@lists.linuxfoundation.org

Thanks,
Laura

* Re: IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting
  (?)
@ 2021-09-20 15:16   ` Vlastimil Babka
From: Vlastimil Babka @ 2021-09-20 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

On 9/20/21 3:57 PM, Laura Abbott wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As in the past we are using CIVS (https://civs1.civs.us/) for voting.
> This year you need to explicitly opt-in to vote in a private poll. This
> is a change on the CIVS end and was probably added due to concerns about
> spam/abuse of the service.
>
> Please opt-in at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl

Hi, did that and it appears that afterwards I could be voting right
away. But there's no link to the candidate statements yet, or did I miss it?

From: Vlastimil Babka @ 2021-09-20 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

On 9/20/21 3:57 PM, Laura Abbott wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As in the past we are using CIVS (https://civs1.civs.us/) for voting.
> This year you need to explicitly opt-in to vote in a private poll. This
> is a change on the CIVS end and was probably added due to concerns about
> spam/abuse of the service.
>
> Please opt-in at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl

Hi, did that and it appears that afterwards I could be voting right
away. But there's no link to the candidate statements yet, or did I miss it?

> If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail
> tab-elections@lists.linuxfoundation.org
>
> Thanks,
> Laura

* Re: [Tech-board-discuss] IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting
@ 2021-09-20 15:16   ` Vlastimil Babka
From: Vlastimil Babka @ 2021-09-20 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

@ 2021-09-20 15:30   ` Dave Hansen
From: Dave Hansen @ 2021-09-20 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs.  I
have only received one TAB-related email there:

	Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
		 your ballot

However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
because of this CIVS opt-in issue.

Was this just me?  Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
of just sending to the mailing lists?

From: Dave Hansen @ 2021-09-20 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

@ 2021-09-20 15:36     ` Jan Kara
From: Jan Kara @ 2021-09-20 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vlastimil Babka
  Cc: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss, tab-elections

On Mon 20-09-21 17:16:07, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
> On 9/20/21 3:57 PM, Laura Abbott wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > As in the past we are using CIVS (https://civs1.civs.us/) for voting.
> > This year you need to explicitly opt-in to vote in a private poll. This
> > is a change on the CIVS end and was probably added due to concerns about
> > spam/abuse of the service.
> >
> > Please opt-in at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl
>
> Hi, did that and it appears that afterwards I could be voting right
> away. But there's no link to the candidate statements yet, or did I miss it?

I found the link at the top:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q4uebud-Nk0l7LepMEdjx0ZWot0cgRdg2ZYSrbJCq6c/edit

									Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@suse.com>
SUSE Labs, CR

From: Jan Kara @ 2021-09-20 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vlastimil Babka
  Cc: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss, tab-elections

From: Jan Kara @ 2021-09-20 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vlastimil Babka
  Cc: Laura Abbott, tab-elections, ksummit, tech-board-discuss, linux-kernel

@ 2021-09-20 15:48     ` Geert Uytterhoeven
From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen
  Cc: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss, tab-elections

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:37 PM Dave Hansen <dave@sr71.net> wrote:
> My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs.  I
> have only received one TAB-related email there:
>
>         Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
>                  your ballot
>
> However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
> because of this CIVS opt-in issue.
>
> Was this just me?  Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
> instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
> of just sending to the mailing lists?

I did the CIVS opt-in, and entered the confirmation number.
Still, unlike Vlastimil, I saw no way to vote?
Just retried the opt-in, "already opted-in".

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds

From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen
  Cc: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss, tab-elections

From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen
  Cc: Laura Abbott, tab-elections, ksummit, tech-board-discuss, linux-kernel

@ 2021-09-20 16:03       ` Geert Uytterhoeven
From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen
  Cc: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss, tab-elections

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:48 PM Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:37 PM Dave Hansen <dave@sr71.net> wrote:
> > My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs.  I
> > have only received one TAB-related email there:
> >
> >         Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
> >                  your ballot
> >
> > However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
> > because of this CIVS opt-in issue.
> >
> > Was this just me?  Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
> > instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
> > of just sending to the mailing lists?
>
> I did the CIVS opt-in, and entered the confirmation number.
> Still, unlike Vlastimil, I saw no way to vote?
> Just retried the opt-in, "already opted-in".

If you use multiple email addresses, make sure to opt-in using the exact
same one on which you received the original email from Laura.
Then there will be a link to the actual poll after entering the confirmation
code.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds

From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen
  Cc: Laura Abbott, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss, tab-elections

From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen
  Cc: Laura Abbott, tab-elections, ksummit, tech-board-discuss, linux-kernel

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:48 PM Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:37 PM Dave Hansen <dave@sr71.net> wrote:
> > My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs.  I
> > have only received one TAB-related email there:
> >
> >         Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
> >                  your ballot
> >
> > However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
> > because of this CIVS opt-in issue.
> >
> > Was this just me?  Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
> > instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
> > of just sending to the mailing lists?
>
> I did the CIVS opt-in, and entered the confirmation number.
> Still, unlike Vlastimil, I saw no way to vote?
> Just retried the opt-in, "already opted-in".

If you use multiple email addresses, make sure to opt-in using the exact
same one on which you received the original email from Laura.
Then there will be a link to the actual poll after entering the confirmation
code.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds

* Re: [Tab-elections] IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting
  (?)
@ 2021-09-20 16:15     ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

On 9/20/21 11:30, Dave Hansen wrote:
> My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs.  I
> have only received one TAB-related email there:
>
> 	Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
> 		 your ballot
>
> However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
> because of this CIVS opt-in issue.
>
> Was this just me?  Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
> instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
> of just sending to the mailing lists?

I did make an attempt to send a message to everyone on the voting list
(which should include your @linux.intel.com mail) in addition to posting
on the list. It's possible either my message ended up in spam or it
got throttled by gmail.

Thanks,
Laura

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

On 9/20/21 11:30, Dave Hansen wrote:
> My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs.  I
> have only received one TAB-related email there:
>
> 	Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
> 		 your ballot
>
> However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
> because of this CIVS opt-in issue.
>
> Was this just me?  Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
> instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
> of just sending to the mailing lists?

I did make an attempt to send a message to everyone on the voting list
(which should include your @linux.intel.com mail) in addition to posting
on the list. It's possible either my message ended up in spam or it
got throttled by gmail.

Thanks,
Laura

* Re: [Tech-board-discuss] [Tab-elections] IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting
@ 2021-09-20 16:15     ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hansen, ksummit, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss; +Cc: tab-elections

@ 2021-09-20 16:18         ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen
  Cc: tab-elections, ksummit, tech-board-discuss, linux-kernel

On 9/20/21 12:03, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:48 PM Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:37 PM Dave Hansen <dave@sr71.net> wrote:
>>> My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs.  I
>>> have only received one TAB-related email there:
>>>
>>>          Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
>>>                   your ballot
>>>
>>> However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
>>> because of this CIVS opt-in issue.
>>>
>>> Was this just me?  Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
>>> instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
>>> of just sending to the mailing lists?
>>
>> I did the CIVS opt-in, and entered the confirmation number.
>> Still, unlike Vlastimil, I saw no way to vote?
>> Just retried the opt-in, "already opted-in".
>
> If you use multiple email addresses, make sure to opt-in using the exact
> same one on which you received the original email from Laura.
> Then there will be a link to the actual poll after entering the confirmation
> code.
>
> Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
>
>                          Geert

Yes that is correct. We attempted to consolidate e-mail addresses if you
contribute under multiple ones. This is a pain point we will need to fix
next year.

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen
  Cc: tab-elections, ksummit, tech-board-discuss, linux-kernel

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen
  Cc: linux-kernel, tab-elections, tech-board-discuss, ksummit

@ 2021-09-20 16:23           ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,
	tech-board-discuss, linux-kernel

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:18:09PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:

> Yes that is correct. We attempted to consolidate e-mail addresses if you
> contribute under multiple ones. This is a pain point we will need to fix
> next year.

Will we be getting some futher mail when we should vote?  I opted in but
didn't vote at that time - I saw the vote was listed but didn't realise
that voting was open since people still seemed to be nominating.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss,
	Geert Uytterhoeven, ksummit, tab-elections

@ 2021-09-20 16:30             ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

On 9/20/21 12:23, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:18:09PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:
>
>> Yes that is correct. We attempted to consolidate e-mail addresses if you
>> contribute under multiple ones. This is a pain point we will need to fix
>> next year.
>
> Will we be getting some futher mail when we should vote?  I opted in but
> didn't vote at that time - I saw the vote was listed but didn't realise
> that voting was open since people still seemed to be nominating.

Nominations are now closed and voting is now open. Please vote at your
convenience.

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss,

@ 2021-09-20 16:48               ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:30:23PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:
> On 9/20/21 12:23, Mark Brown wrote:

> > Will we be getting some futher mail when we should vote?  I opted in but
> > didn't vote at that time - I saw the vote was listed but didn't realise
> > that voting was open since people still seemed to be nominating.

> Nominations are now closed and voting is now open. Please vote at your
> convenience.

How can I do this?  As (IIRC) Geert reported if you've activated your
mail then attempting to activate again causes CIVS to report "This email
address is already activated" with no link to any existing polls.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss,

@ 2021-09-20 16:53                 ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

On 9/20/21 12:48, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:30:23PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:
>> On 9/20/21 12:23, Mark Brown wrote:
>
>>> Will we be getting some futher mail when we should vote?  I opted in but
>>> didn't vote at that time - I saw the vote was listed but didn't realise
>>> that voting was open since people still seemed to be nominating.
>
>> Nominations are now closed and voting is now open. Please vote at your
>> convenience.
>
> How can I do this?  As (IIRC) Geert reported if you've activated your
> mail then attempting to activate again causes CIVS to report "This email
> address is already activated" with no link to any existing polls.

CIVS said it should give a list of all polls but perhaps that didn't
happen. I'll see if I can get it to resend.

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss,

@ 2021-09-20 16:57                   ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:53:48PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:
> On 9/20/21 12:48, Mark Brown wrote:

> > How can I do this?  As (IIRC) Geert reported if you've activated your
> > mail then attempting to activate again causes CIVS to report "This email
> > address is already activated" with no link to any existing polls.

> CIVS said it should give a list of all polls but perhaps that didn't
> happen. I'll see if I can get it to resend.

It gives a list of all polls on activation but it seems like it doesn't
get that far on reactivations, it looks like it's generating an error
refusing to activate again before it gets that far.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss,

@ 2021-09-20 17:10                     ` Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

On 9/20/21 12:57, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:53:48PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:
>> On 9/20/21 12:48, Mark Brown wrote:
>
>>> How can I do this?  As (IIRC) Geert reported if you've activated your
>>> mail then attempting to activate again causes CIVS to report "This email
>>> address is already activated" with no link to any existing polls.
>
>> CIVS said it should give a list of all polls but perhaps that didn't
>> happen. I'll see if I can get it to resend.
>
> It gives a list of all polls on activation but it seems like it doesn't
> get that far on reactivations, it looks like it's generating an error
> refusing to activate again before it gets that far.

I just resent the links again. The e-mail server from CIVS can be a bit
slow. Thanks everyone for your patience here.

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Laura Abbott @ 2021-09-20 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss,

@ 2021-09-20 17:11                     ` Geert Uytterhoeven
From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Laura Abbott, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,
	tech-board-discuss, linux-kernel

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 6:58 PM Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:53:48PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:
> > On 9/20/21 12:48, Mark Brown wrote:
> > > How can I do this?  As (IIRC) Geert reported if you've activated your
> > > mail then attempting to activate again causes CIVS to report "This email
> > > address is already activated" with no link to any existing polls.
>
> > CIVS said it should give a list of all polls but perhaps that didn't
> > happen. I'll see if I can get it to resend.
>
> It gives a list of all polls on activation but it seems like it doesn't
> get that far on reactivations, it looks like it's generating an error
> refusing to activate again before it gets that far.

Do you get the list when following the configuration URL at the
bottom of the activation code email?

BTW, just got an email "Poll: Linux Foundation Technical Advisory
Board Elections 2021". But I've already voted before ;-)

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds

From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Laura Abbott, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2021-09-20 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss, ksummit, tab-elections

@ 2021-09-20 17:12                       ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 01:10:48PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:
> On 9/20/21 12:57, Mark Brown wrote:

> > It gives a list of all polls on activation but it seems like it doesn't
> > get that far on reactivations, it looks like it's generating an error
> > refusing to activate again before it gets that far.

> I just resent the links again. The e-mail server from CIVS can be a bit
> slow. Thanks everyone for your patience here.

That seems to have come through for me now - thanks!

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laura Abbott
  Cc: Dave Hansen, linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss,

@ 2021-09-20 17:15                       ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven
  Cc: Laura Abbott, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 07:11:26PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> Do you get the list when following the configuration URL at the
> bottom of the activation code email?

I tried that already (it's linked on their site) but it doesn't list
anything - you can deactivate and reactivate your mail which I tried but
at no point in that process does it show open polls that I noticed.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

From: Mark Brown @ 2021-09-20 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven
  Cc: Laura Abbott, Dave Hansen, tab-elections, ksummit,