Hello, I am trying to run an emulator that uses KVM on arm64 to execute code. The emulator contains a userspace model of a GICv2 IRQ controller. The platform that I am running on (n1sdp) has a GICv3. When I boot Linux in the emulator I run into gic_check_cpu_features()  in drivers/irqchip/irq-gic.c, which taints the kernel as the host uses system registers to communicate with the host GICv3. I saw that ICC_SRE_ELx can be used to force MMIO, but setting this from inside the VM did not work and using KVM_SET_ONE_REG failed with error. Is there a way to use a userspace GICv2 model with KVM on a GICv3 host without tainting? Thanks, Lukas