I have attached the kernel config. I will enable debugging and rebuild the kernel soon and send in the latest dmesg soon. Thanks, Bharath On 12/2/05, Keith Mannthey wrote: > Hmm keep that patch for now. Can you attach your .config and turn on > debugging? > > weird, boot CPU (#0) not listed by the BIOS. > > This messages implies perhaps your bios tables are setup in a some > other way then i386 expects. Acpi is setting apicids to them and they > are really there but the i386 boot up acpid mess is not setup > correctly and it looks to be skipping booting the other processors for > some reason. > > This code is all a bit of a mess. > > thanks, > Keith >