* CCLA Upload
@ 2020-12-23  3:52 Willie_Thai
From: Willie_Thai @ 2020-12-23  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi OpenBmc Committee,

I am Willie from Compal Corp, we would like to contribute to OpenBmc project, so we want to upload our CCLA.

Please help to approve and let me know if there is any question !

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Willie Thai
COMPAL ELECTRONICS,INC.
6F., No. 585, Ruiguang Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 11492, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2658-6288 ext.15728
Fax Tel +886-2-8751-1690
E-mail: willie_thai@compal.com

[-- Attachment #2: Compal Signed CCLA.PDF --]

* Re: CCLA Upload (Compal)
@ 2021-01-19 15:49 ` krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2021-01-19 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc, Willie_Thai

On 12/22/20 9:52 PM, Willie_Thai@compal.com wrote:
> Hi OpenBmc Committee,
>
> I am Willie from Compal Corp, we would like to contribute to OpenBmc
> project, so we want to upload our CCLA.

I have previously tried emailing you directly, maybe because of the
holidays this message got lost.

The CCLA we received from Compal was not signed. Please have a company
representative sign and return, and we will be happy to get you started
making contributions to OpenBMC.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

> Please help to approve and let me know if there is any question !
>
> *Thanks.
> Best Regards,*
>
> *Willie Thai*
>
> COMPAL ELECTRONICS,INC.
>
> 6F., No. 585, Ruiguang Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 11492, Taiwan, R.O.C.
>
> Tel +886-2-2658-6288 ext.15728
>
> Fax Tel +886-2-8751-1690
>
> E-mail: willie_thai@compal.com
>
> ===============================================================================================================
> This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
> confidential of Compal Electronics, Inc.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
> sender and destroy/delete the message.
> Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
> any action in reliance upon this information,
> by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
> ===============================================================================================================

* RE: [External Mail] Re: CCLA Upload (Compal)
@ 2021-01-20  8:58   ` Willie_Thai
From: Willie_Thai @ 2021-01-20  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kurt.r.taylor, openbmc

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your remind, the attached file is our signed CCLA.

Thank you !

> I am Willie from Compal Corp, we would like to contribute to OpenBmc
> project, so we want to upload our CCLA.

I have previously tried emailing you directly, maybe because of the
holidays this message got lost.

The CCLA we received from Compal was not signed. Please have a company
representative sign and return, and we will be happy to get you started
making contributions to OpenBMC.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

> Please help to approve and let me know if there is any question !
>
> *Thanks.
> Best Regards,*
>
> *Willie Thai*
>
> COMPAL ELECTRONICS,INC.
>
> 6F., No. 585, Ruiguang Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 11492, Taiwan, R.O.C.
>
> Tel +886-2-2658-6288 ext.15728
>
> Fax Tel +886-2-8751-1690
>
> E-mail: willie_thai@compal.com

 ===============================================================================================================
> This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
> confidential of Compal Electronics, Inc.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
> sender and destroy/delete the message.
> Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
> any action in reliance upon this information,
> by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

 ===============================================================================================================

[-- Attachment #2: Compal CCLA.PDF --]

* Re: [External Mail] Re: CCLA Upload (Compal)
@ 2021-01-20 15:37     ` krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2021-01-20 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Willie_Thai, openbmc

On 1/20/21 2:58 AM, Willie_Thai@compal.com wrote:
> Hi Kurt,
>
> Thanks for your remind, the attached file is our signed CCLA.
>
> Thank you !

Thanks Willie, your CCLA has been accepted. Welcome!

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)