From: "Lamkin, Eric" <Eric.Lamkin@lsi.com>
To: Jens Axboe <axboe@kernel.dk>, David Nellans <david@nellans.org>
Cc: "fio@vger.kernel.org" <fio@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: fio replay
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 21:55:08 +0000	[thread overview]

Jens,

Sorry I don't know how to compile.
Hope that doesn't mean no one will ever replay to me again.

I'm very appreciative of the suggestions you've made and will try capturing a source trace where I don't get any dropped event messages.  I'll also capture just one device.

My blktrace log files go to the OS storage device whereas the devices traced are on a different storage path.

In this first experiment I didn't have to do any device mapping as I was able to arrange storage on the replay host of sufficient capacity with matching device references.

Eric