在 2020/6/23 22:50, Aleksandar Markovic 写道: > > > уто, 23. јун 2020. у 14:13 Huacai Chen > је написао/ла: > > Loongson-3 has an integrated liointc (Local I/O interrupt controller). > It is similar to goldfish interrupt controller, but more powerful > (e.g., > > > Any pointers to documentation? https://wiki.godson.ac.cn/ip_block:liointc There is a translation. The original documents can be found at Vol.1 of CPU user's manual "I/O中断" section. Btw: I've been very busy recently. But I'll take care of my series later this week. Sorry for the inconvinence. I was copy & paste licenses text from another intc driver and forgotten to double check it. - Jiaxun