On Wed, 2019-03-06 at 22:48 -0800, Manoj Srivastava wrote: > Hi, > > Does this have any users? I can take a stand at making it work, but I am > unsure of there are enough people interested in make-kpkg anymore to make > it worthwhile. > > There is a man pager that might be of minor interest, but that can be > taken over by the kernel team if they want [...] I assume you're referring to kernel-img.conf. I would be happy to add that to linux-base, with some clarification of which settings are understood by which packages. I take it that you don't want kernel-package to be included in buster, so can you open an RC bug to say so? Ben. -- Ben Hutchings friends: People who know you well, but like you anyway.