On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Robert Millan wrote: > On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 11:55:11PM +0800, Bean wrote: >> Sync with upstream r1810, > > Nice. > >> also fix a few compile error of grub-mkisofs >> in mingw and ubuntu karmic. > > Could you perhaps send a patch for those compile fixes? Hi, Here is it, the compile error: MINGW don't have fnmatch.h, add fnmatch.h to include MINGW don't define S_IROTH, S_IRGRP and u_char MINGW don't have lstat, getuid and getgid. Some system such as ubuntu karmic define write using warn_unused_result attribute, which cause a warning when return value of write is not used. As grub compile with -Werror, this turn into error, to work around it, use something like this: ssize_t tmp = write(bcat, buf, 2048); (void) tmp; My branch also remove trailing blanks, but i use -w option to skip those in the diff file. BTW, my mingw version is 3.4.5 from windows host, it'd be nice if someone can verify the result with newer version. -- Bean My repository: https://launchpad.net/burg Document: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burg