On 2020/4/30 上午3:21, Chris Murphy wrote: > On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:45 AM Michal Soltys wrote: >> >> Short update: >> >> 1) turned out to not be btrfs fault in any way or form, as we recreated >> the same issue with ext4 while manually checksumming the files; so if >> anything, btrfs told us we have actual issues somewhere =) Is that related to mixing buffered write with DIO write? If so, maybe changing the qemu cache mode may help? Thanks, Qu >> >> 2) qemu/vm scenario is also not to be blamed, as we recreated the issue >> directly on the host as well >> >> So as far as I can see, both of the above narrows the potential culprits >> to either faulty/buggy hardware/firmware somewhere - or - some subtle >> lvm/md/kernel issues. Though so far pinpointing the issue is proving >> rather frustrating. >> >> >> Anyway, sorry for the noise. > > It's not noise. I think it's useful to see how Btrfs can help isolate > such cases. >