From: Steve Newcomb <srn@coolheads.com>
To: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
Cc: b.a.t.m.a.n@lists.open-mesh.org
Subject: Re: Network stops passing traffic randomly
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:17:05 -0400	[thread overview]

Thanks very much for the advice and clues.  I'll report what happens.

By the way, the problem *never* occurs when all devices are inside my
house.  It only happens in the field.  It will take a long time to do
this test, because I'll have to set one device up, first, in a remote
location, wait for the problem to occur, and then perform the test.  If
the problem doesn't occur, I assume that would be significant, too.

On 5/28/20 3:31 PM, Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> [please don't send me private mails about batman-adv - unless you have a
>   really good reason to do so. And if not stated otherwise, I must assume
>   that you actually wanted to send you message to the mailing list]
I did.  Oops.