On 02.06.21 13:10, Olaf Hering wrote: > Am Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:51:45 +0200 > schrieb Juergen Gross : > >> I think you should not imply the planned use case here. It would be >> better to use "switch (type & XEN_DOMCTL_PFINFO_LTAB_MASK)". >> >> I'm on the edge regarding putting the new function into xc_private.h. >> In the end your use case is _not_ to call the new function from >> libxenctrl. > > > I'm not sure what that means. The name xc_private.h indicates that this header file is supposed to be used only inside of libxenctrl. I know that this isn't true today, but I don't think new misuses should be added to this file. > One or the other has to be rebased to the new state. You can add the same functions to some libxensaverestore prvate header instead. Juergen