* clock_gettime vdso issue
@ 2015-03-26  7:25 zhenyu.ren
From: zhenyu.ren @ 2015-03-26  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

Hi,Team
   You may not feel how painful I am with a too old GLIBC which does NOT support vdso clock_gettime. Especially in ust case, trace_clock_read will call clock_gettime to record the time of every event. Does anyone know how to avoid system_call clock_gettime with this old GLIBC??Thanks in advancezhenyu.ren

* Re: clock_gettime vdso issue
       [not found] ` <DUB123-W38081C479AED1FCAFCDED3DD080@phx.gbl>
@ 2015-03-26 16:33   ` Mathieu Desnoyers
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2015-03-26 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jesper Derehag; +Cc: lttng-dev

Yes, the clock override feature, as well as the getcpu override,
should be merged within lttng-ust and lttng-tools master branches
this week. Stay tuned!

Thanks,

Mathieu

From: Jesper Derehag @ 2015-03-26  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)