Hi, On Thu, 2019-04-25 at 18:28 +0200, Matthieu Baerts wrote: > Initial architecture: > - Paolo will do a new iteration of his fixes/improvement we > discussed last week I think I'll wait for Mat's rework to post next iteration, to avoid conflicts - unless others have different opinions. Apropos: keeping track of the pending patches is quite difficult for me. Do others have similar issues? I think/hope that a more incremental approach (merge the patches eariler - especially bug-fixes - and ev. do follow-up if needed) could simplify the situation. WDYT? Thanks, Paolo