On 06/25/2018 01:12 PM, Peter Maydell wrote: > On 25 June 2018 at 05:55, Jan Kiszka wrote: >> On 2018-06-19 11:31, luc.michel@greensocs.com wrote: >>> From: Luc MICHEL >>> >>> This patch series add support for the virtualization extensions in the >>> ARM GICv2 interrupt controller. >>> >>> The first two commits do some refactoring to prepare for the >>> implementation. Commits 3 and 4 are the actual implementation. The last >>> commit updates the ZynqMP implementation to support virtualization. >> >> Is it enabled for the virt machine as well? Seems we are missing some >> mapping of GICV and GICH there. > > I agree that it would be very nice to see this enabled for the > 'virt' board; it's a bit tricky for me to test otherwise. It > should just be a matter of mapping in the GICV and GICH, > wiring up the maintenance interrupt, and advertising it > correctly in the DTB and ACPI data... OK, I'll give it a look for the v3 then. > > I'm hoping to get to reviewing this series this afternoon. > > thanks > -- PMM >