On 03/28/2018 03:03 AM, Matthieu Baerts wrote: > Hello, > > Our public MPTCP upstreaming weekly web conference is scheduled for > tomorrow. > > The list of topics is here: > https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/mptcp_upstreaming_20180329 > Feel free to add/modify topics! > > Meeting link: https://talky.io/mptcp_upstreaming > > Speak to you tomorrow! > Matthieu Hi Matthieu, I will not be able to make it to the meeting. My daughter's flight got canceled and now she is arriving around 9:00 AM, and I have to pick her up. Mat has put my patch up for review. The only action I have for the meeting is to decide when the review will end. Regards, Shoaib