* Re: [MPTCP] Weekly meeting - 29 March 2018 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
@ 2018-03-29  6:17 Rao Shoaib
From: Rao Shoaib @ 2018-03-29  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

On 03/28/2018 03:03 AM, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Our public MPTCP upstreaming weekly web conference is scheduled for
> tomorrow.
>
> The list of topics is here:
> https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/mptcp_upstreaming_20180329
> Feel free to add/modify topics!
>
> Meeting link: https://talky.io/mptcp_upstreaming
>
> Speak to you tomorrow!
> Matthieu
Hi Matthieu,

I will not be able to make it to the meeting. My daughter's flight got
canceled and now she is arriving around 9:00 AM, and I have to pick her
up. Mat has put my patch up for review. The only action I have for the
meeting is to decide when the review will end.

Regards,

Shoaib

* Re: [MPTCP] Weekly meeting - 29 March 2018 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
@ 2018-03-29 17:49 Rao Shoaib
From: Rao Shoaib @ 2018-03-29 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

On 03/29/2018 01:03 AM, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> Hi Rao,
>
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 8:17 AM, Rao Shoaib <rao.shoaib(a)oracle.com
> <mailto:rao.shoaib(a)oracle.com>> wrote:
>
>     I will not be able to make it to the meeting. My daughter's flight
>     got canceled and now she is arriving around 9:00 AM, and I have to
>     pick her up. Mat has put my patch up for review. The only action I
>     have for the meeting is to decide when the review will end.
>

> Thank you for the notification!
>
> Do you think we could discuss about them next week?
What is there to discuss? I have provided the patches, they are up for
review, if there are any questions or issues please post them.

Yes, I can attend the meeting next week but I am not feeling good about
the constant push back of my patch.

Shoaib

> Regards,
> Matthieu
> --
> Tessares SA <http://www.tessares.net> 	Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
> matthieu.baerts(a)tessares.net
> <mailto:matthieu.baerts%40tessares.net>
> Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
> www.tessares.net <http://www.tessares.net>
> 1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
> <https://www.google.com/maps?q=1+Avenue+Jean+Monnet,+1348+Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve,+Belgium>

> DISCLAIMER.
> the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
> is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
> addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
> Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
> this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
> are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
> copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
> of this information is strictly prohibited.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 6646 bytes --]

* Re: [MPTCP] Weekly meeting - 29 March 2018 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
@ 2018-03-29  8:03 Matthieu Baerts
From: Matthieu Baerts @ 2018-03-29  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

Hi Rao,

[image: Tessares SA] <http://www.tessares.net> Matthieu Baerts | R&D
Engineer
matthieu.baerts(a)tessares.net
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
www.tessares.net
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
<https://www.google.com/maps?q=1+Avenue+Jean+Monnet,+1348+Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve,+Belgium>

--

DISCLAIMER.
prohibited.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 3633 bytes --]

* [MPTCP] Weekly meeting - 29 March 2018 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
@ 2018-03-28 10:03 Matthieu Baerts
From: Matthieu Baerts @ 2018-03-28 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp