On 7/1/19 5:26 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote: > Feng, > > On Mon, 1 Jul 2019, Feng Tang wrote: >> On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 09:13:54AM +0200, Thomas Gleixner wrote: >>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2019, Thomas Gleixner wrote: >>> In case you still have your debug version (that old tree which triggered >>> the warn) around, could you please run that again and add >>> >>> 'lapic=notscdeadline' >>> >>> to the kernel command line please? >> After adding the boot paramter, the result is the same. The dmesg is attached. > thanks for running that. I'm still puzzled by this. > > I've updated my machine to roughly match your setup but I'm still unable to > reproduce. > > Is there anything special on the host kernel configuration? Can you provide > me that please? Hi Thomas, Attached please find the kconfig of host kernel. Best Regards, Rong Chen