Hi David, You were spot on about "some wickedly long paths" in our build and setting mysql mode to not use STRICT has solved this 100 % progress bar issue. Thanks for all your help. Best Regards, Shakeel On 01/25/2017 01:15 PM, Reyna, David wrote: > > Hi Shakeel, > > Thank you for the log. The errors are very interesting. It would > appear that you have some wickedly long paths in your build, which is > breaking the maximums in your mysql database. > > Here is a way to get more detailed debug information. > > * The failure starts in the routine “save_target_file_information” in > the file “poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py”, as you obviously > saw. > > * There are three db calls in this routine, one for files, one for > symlinks, and one for directories. > > * If you could insert this line before each of the calls to > “Target_File.objects.create”, then we could see in the log the exact > path that breaks things: > > logger.info("SAVE_TARGET_FILE_INFORMATION:path='"+str(path)+"',size="+str(size)) > > * Rerun your build, and you should see these lines in the same log > file you sent. > > * I am guessing that the other two errors ("Column 'build_name' cannot > be null" and “You can't execute queries until the end of the 'atomic' > bloc”) are consequences of the original error. > > - David > > *From:*Muhammad Shakeel [mailto:email.mshakeel@gmail.com] > *Sent:* Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:11 AM > *To:* Reyna, David; toaster@yoctoproject.org > *Subject:* Re: [Toaster] Progress bar not showing 100% completion for > command line builds > > Hi David, > > Please see below. > > On 01/24/2017 12:04 AM, Reyna, David wrote: > > Hi Shakeel, > > I would like to ask some basic questions, since we are not seeing > those issues. > > 1) Does Toaster show most of the progress, but then hangs at just > under 100%? > > Yeah, normally it gets to 90 something % and then it just hangs. > > 2) Are you seeing any errors in the Toaster logs? > > I checked and there are some errors, like: > ERROR: (1406, "Data too long for column 'path' at row 1") > ERROR: (1048, "Column 'build_name' cannot be null") > > (I am also attaching complete toaster_ui.log that has output for > multiple builds.) > > 3) Does this happen for all builds, or just some? > > Almost for all the builds, sometimes a job reaches to 100% mark. > > 4) Which spin of Krogoth are you using (2.1, 2.1.1, 2.1.2)? > > 2.1.2 > > Thanks, > > David > > Best Regards, > Shakeel > > *From:*toaster-bounces@yoctoproject.org > > [mailto:toaster-bounces@yoctoproject.org] *On Behalf Of *Muhammad > Shakeel Khan > *Sent:* Monday, January 23, 2017 7:25 AM > *To:* toaster@yoctoproject.org > *Subject:* [Toaster] Progress bar not showing 100% completion for > command line builds > > Hi all, > > We are running a production instance of the Toaster, using Krogoth > branch on Ubuntu 16.04. Everything else seems to be working except > that I do not see the Toaster web interface showing 100% completion > for the command line builds when they are completed in fact. > > I have tried to look into the code and looks like that the relevant > Django query has a mismatch of total tasks and the total number of > finished tasks. > > This setup used to be working fine under the Jethro branch but upgrade > to Krogoth probably broke it. What could have possibly gone wrong? > > It would be helpful to know that how Django build the task list and > works with it. Any other place where I need to look for a possible fix? > > Best Regards, > > Shakeel >