Tested-by: Gabriel Francisco On 9/1/19 11:40 PM, Brian Masney wrote: > Hi Rob C / Sean P, > > On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 05:16:30AM -0700, Brian Masney wrote: >> This patch series adds support for Qualcomm's On Chip MEMory (OCMEM) >> that is needed in order to support some a3xx and a4xx-based GPUs >> upstream. This is based on Rob Clark's patch series that he submitted >> in October 2015 and I am resubmitting updated patches with his >> permission. See the individual patches for the changelog. > I talked to Bjorn in person at the Embedded Linux Conference over a > week ago about this series. He thinks that this series should go through > your tree. I assume it's too late for the upcoming merge window, which > is fine. I just want to make sure that this series gets picked up for > the following merge window. > > I just sent out a fix for a compiler error on MIPS as a separate patch: > https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20190901213037.25889-1-masneyb-1iNe0GrtECGEi8DpZVb4nw@public.gmane.org/ > > Brian >